2.24.2008

Ta Dah...

As promised here are some pics of my work this weekend and a few pics from recent work. I signed up for a Christmas card swap with some girls from an online scrapping group. I need to do another set of 10-12 cards, but this is my first set.

I used the Cricut Christmas Cheer cartridge for the stocking, Jasmine for the photo corners, Making Memories rubons, American Crafts ribbon, all the patterned paper is Die Cuts with A View and cardstock is from Provo Craft. As a final touch I stitched with my sewing machine around the entire card with both a zig zag and a straight stitch.



This next pages is a layout I did about making homemade jam with my family. If you don't have a Bob Marley song in your head after reading this title, SHAME ON YOU. I thought is was very clever if I do say so myself.
I used the Alphalicious cartridge for the "We're" and Jasmine for "Jammin'" and the photo corners, I don't remember the brand of PP. I also did a little stitching on this page, but it is quite hard to see in this picture.


4 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

wow-I am so impressed -Christmas cards already!

Kristen said...

Meg it was part of a card swap on signed up for. Great Idea huh!!! Love it.

Lynn said...

Yay! You've updated your blog! Love your cards and the layout is fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Great cards K ;-) ..... yours are so cute, hate to use it...maybe I'll frame it... hehehe... wanna do another swap?