Lately I have been making coffee cozy's with extra fabric that I have lying around. This one is made with the fabric from my new curtains and a couple of cute ribbon flowers I learned how to make the other day.
TodaysMama - Giveaways: "Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
* Spending time with family and friends
* Happy kids
* A Clean Home
* Finishing up the Fall School Semester
* All my Christmas decorations up with, Christams music playing in the background
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
* A beautiful love note from my son.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
* Aprons for all the girls in my family
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
* A Cabbage Patch Doll (I imagine my Mom spent many hours waiting in line to purchase it for me, they were very popular at the time.)
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
* Amazingly none of them have shown me a list yet.
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
* Pecan Pie
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
* If I post it here then my family will know what I am giving them. Lets just say that it will be useful everyday if they choose.
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
* How the Grinch Stole Christmas, I love a good laugh
9. Favorite holiday song?
* I love the entire Martina McBride Christmas Album
10. Favorite holiday pastime?"
* Baking, Baking, Baking.....we don't lose weight over the holidays at our house.
I can't wait until next time!!!
It isn't final yet, but we had a chance to walk through our new house again today. They have most of the appliances in now, but the cabinets are still missing. You get the idea from the picture though.
One of the kid bathrooms
The other kids bathroom
Laundry RoomA Child's Bedroom
The Trek up to the lake. It is exactly 1.53 miles to the top, according to my GPS watch.
I'm guess I'm just full of posts today. But I just had to show everyone what ACHEEPIE on the cricut MB made for me. I am such a lucky swapper. She put a lot of effort into the decoration on my can. Plus she sent me a special homemade treat.
Me coming in to the finish line.
Ready to get going.
I found my good friend JaNae and her sister and husband at the race. It was great to see some faces I knew. They all did really well. JaNae's husband was 11th overall. I wish I was that fast, but I don't think it's in the cards for me.
These are my results from the Bridal Veil Falls 10 K this past Saturday, May 30.
13 Place among the Females
5 in my Age Division
Total Time - 00:52:03
Average Pace - 08:24
I'm super happy with these results. I definitely met my goal. Now I'm looking forward to the Riverwoods 10 mile Race on June 13. I'm well on my way to Hobblecreek Half, my second half marathon.
This picture is under the waterfall at the Upper Emerald Pools. Of course we couldn't take the paved route to the top, we had to scale the mountain on our own path, but this brought its own benefits. We ran into two deer and got a couple pics of them.