6.18.2008

Summer Fun...

We have been gearing up for The Walker Family reunion in July. Jeremy has been to Cabelas, Sportsman's Warehouse and everywhere in between, to purchase a tent, sleeping bags, an outdoor grill and many other comforts of camping. This is something that we haven't had much opportunity to enjoy together, but we both love camping so it should be a great time. I am looking forward to trying out some Dutch Oven cooking. Maybe I can WOW the family with some yummy desserts. I am getting so excited for our trip. The Walker fam is so much fun and I'm sure we will find tons to do in Island Park, Idaho. My babe probably wants to hit the river with his fishing pole and I am definitely up for that too. We will most likely end up driving through West Yellowstone and down to Dubois Wyoming to see Jer's aunt and that should be a great reunion too. We've already received confirmation that our reservation has been made at her house. I think she is looking forward to seeing Jeremy. They seem to have a special relationship.
Tomorrow we are taking all the little rugrats to the Living Planet Aquarium. It should be really fun. Heather, Nan, Pop and the kids are down from Montana and wanted to do something fun. I will post some pics this weekend.

2 comments:

Faires Five said...

This does not surprise me at all that you are planned to a T a month in advance....gosh I wish I had a fraction of your organizational skills!!! Gosh I love ya!

April Ashton said...

I am so excited to see you guys. I can't wait. I love the picture of Marlee on the tube. I laughed out loud. What fun!