3.22.2009

Here's What I've been Working On....


Lots of Die Cuts with a View paper on this layout. I used my cricut for the star shapes and the bracket shape background. I also used a cricut cut file for the scalloped blue paper. "Happen" is made with rub-on lettering on grosgrain ribbon and the edges are inked all over the page.

The paper in this layout is from the DCWV Green Stack. I love this stack. Used cricut for the lettering and rub ons for "together" The ribbon is from my stash and the bracket tag I welded using a couple of cuts on cricut.


This paper is also from the Green stack. The tag at the bottom is a road sign from the Going Places cricut cartridge. I got these cute felt flowers for the O'Scrap warehouse sale in Orem. Yeah for warehouse sales. I cut the lettering from Opposites Attract (welded).


This paper is DCWV Stack #6. I love the cute little birdies and lollipop trees. Lettering is rubons and cricut cuts from Alphalicious. I also used a fuzzy thicker in the bottom right hand corner. There is a little bit of stitching on the background, but it's hard to see in this picture

The paper on this page is from the Luxury DCWV stack. I just bought this stack from the DCWV warehouse sale last week(does anyone see a pattern here). I used some paper flowers (can't remember what brand) and bling in the centers. There are also a few rub-ons to embellish. The title is cut from cricut Jasmine cartridge. All the edges are inked throughout.



2 comments:

Faires Five said...

Two Thumbs UP!! I love the cheer costume page!! XOXO

Lynn said...

Fabulous girlie! Love the pages!