My new ironing board holder.
Not sure why this photo is sideways, but you get the idea. My ironing board cover is also new this Sunday. I have been wanting to recover it for a few weeks now. Last Saturday I got Jeremy to pop in to Joann's with me after dinner. Overall I think it was a pretty painless visit.
I saw this idea on pinterest a couple months ago, painted t0he wood sticks 3 weeks ago and finally got around to printing the vinyl lettering today. I mounted the wood slats on the cupboard with 3M brand double sided adhesive that shouldn't damage the door if I ever decide to remove them.
I feel like I had a pretty productive Sunday morning. I even got a 6 mile run it this afternoon and we took T and B to see Chronicle this afternoon.