3.20.2008

Tag I'm It....

I've been tagged...Here how it works:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.
Lynn tagged me!

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.

4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

So, here are 7 random facts about me:

1) I'm trying to become a distance runner, but my knee is not cooperating.

2) I would rather watch my favorite TV series on DVD so I don't have to watch the commercials. A few of my favs are CSI, The Unit & LOST. This also works well with my DVR from Dish. I usually watch them while scrapping too.

3) I love the laptop that my Jer bought me for my birthday and although I have a computer at work, I pack it back and forth each day just to have my more current versions of Excel and Word.

4) I am an avid baker. I am happiest when I am in the kitchen. Currently, we have been testing different cupcake recipes for our wedding. It's a little counter productive to the running, but it's for a good cause.

5) I enjoy riding ATV's with my family. We like to pack up and take off for the day. Our last trip was to Duckfork lake. It was a 45 minute ride to the lake, we fished for a while, had a picnic lunch and rode home. PERFECT DAY!!!

6) I'm a crafter in many ways. I enjoy making anything with my hands. I have been known to tole paint, scrapbook, papercraft, sew, make beaded jewelry and I've even tried my hand at woodworking. Last year my fiance helped me build a beautiful pot rack that hangs above my bar. LOVE IT, LOVE IT

7) I cannot wait to go on my honeymoon. We are going to Cancun, Mexico for a whole week. It will be such a blast to spend a week alone with my honey. Plus, I have never been out of our country so that will be a new experience too.

I am tagging:

Brooke

Chelle

Trudi

Ra

Vicki

Jannalee

2 comments:

janalee said...

:)my blog's got the tag response. Just FYI, this is the 5th tag I've gotten this month [may be 6, can't remember] so if I sound a bit fed up, it isn't your fault. At least not ALL your fault LOL.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog - your comments are so sweet and I loved reading all about your wedding prep - it all looks very exciting. My Banner was created by me - just regular scrapbooking stuff (no digi) and once completed I took a picture and posted it :) Super easy huh!