4.02.2008

Training Princesses to be QUEENS!!!


Grandma Jones


Grandma Jones pulled off another successful tea party for the little girls this past Saturday. They enjoyed snacking on little tea sandwiches, breads and desserts. Grandma had me read a book about a tea party to the girls. Kamryn was the most captivated of all the girls. She wanted me to read it again.


Eleanor, Marina, Crystal, Kaidelyn, Kylee,
Kirstyn, Marlee, Kamryn & Kenedy


This has become a day that my girls look forward to all year. They were so excited to have a special party planned just for them. Thanks Mom...you're an awesome lady.


1 comment:

Enfys said...

I forgot to say, thanks for your nice comment about my blog, you don't need TBBM to make the bag, not even an expression, and it's really big. Just 2 sheets of cardstock. Now start making them, Eleanor, Marina, Crystal,.........so many little girls to make pretty bags for!