11.19.2007

Passing it Down to my Girl

Marlee had a friend over this weekend and they made some lunch sack scrapbooks about "Friends." They did such a great job with color combinations and page accents. We just need more photos to put in their books. I will post pictures when they are complete.

I went to the Wildflowers scrapbook sale at the Spanish Fork Fairgrounds on Friday. I took $40 out of the ATM and spent $20 at Wildflowers and $20 at Die Cuts with a View's warehouse sale. I got some great stuff. I had a little bit of time this weekend to put some pages together with some of my new goodies.

The rest of the weekend was spent packing for Thanksgiving in Montana. I can't wait to pull out of the driveway and be on our way. I love how mellow Dillon is. That town just runs at a different pace then the rest of the world.

1 comment:

Julie L. Light said...

Glad to see that you are "passing it down". My Mom was a crafter and now my daughter loves to scrapbook the numerous pics that she takes:-)
Julie