11.21.2007

We're in Montana

Here we are in Dillon Montana. I love being here with Jeremy's family, getting to know them a little better each day. We are definitely a group that loves to cook. Jan and I just finished cleaning up in the kitchen for the 5th time today. We have made muffins, spaghetti lunch, fish tacos for dinner and pie for our Thanksgiving dessert. I can't wait until tomorrow. We will start the day off watching Pop prepare the turkey. I have plans to make a Cranberry Pear Chutney and some sort of Butternut Squash dish. Yummy!!!

Today I learned how to shoot a shotgun. We went up to a shooting range thst Pop and his fellow officers use for training. Jeremy bought this great little clay pigeon thrower and taught me how follow the path of the clay and squeeze the trigger. I only hit 3 or 4 out of 23 some odd shots, but I think I'm hooked. Pics to follow soon.

No comments: